- Using sunscreen daily is the #1 thing you can do for anti-aging
- Use enough quantity of sunscreen to ensure proper protection
- Use a separate sunscreen, inside of make-up or a tinted moisturizer is not enough
If you have these 3 steps dialed, you are doing really good! To take your sunscreen game to the next level that we call "better," would be to incoporate the following:
- Find a few sunscreens that you and the family like to put on & make it easy to grab and go in a hurry
- Incorporate a zinc stick for high burn areas: nose, under eyes/cheeks, upper lip and forehead and rub in with a cream/lotion sunscreen
- Ditch the aerosol sprays, yep!
Still with us!? Then you have entered the "best"category, woohoo!
- Up level with an oral anti-oxidant protection like Heliocare
- Use an anti-oxidant on the face and body daily
- Find a way to reapply. A few of our faves: tinted stick or sunscreen & spritz
- Mineral based sunscreens, wide brimmed hats, sunshirts, polarized sunglasses #pro
Ok, how'd you do? No matter what, start where you are, "dew" your best, and consistency trumps everything! Stay tuned for our take on sunscreen ingredients. What's your feedback? Drop us a note in the comments.